- By purchasing an Art Union ticket, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (POWHF) Art Union is conducted by POWHF (Organiser) (ABN 21 109 372 545) CFN18552).
- Art Union permit number GOCAU/1840.
4. Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd (ACN 103099752) is a trader of The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation and will receive an estimated 52% of the proceeds through Direct Sales and will engage Hunter Bailey Pty Ltd, Suite 501, 189 – 197 Kent St, Sydney 2000, for same purpose. Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd contact details are: 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar, QLD, 4214. P: 07 56306252 F: 07 55389184 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.aspireconsulting.com.au
- Mr Steven Banks of Aspire Non Profit Consulting is the Promoter on behalf of POWHF
- 232,000 total tickets available for sale in the following books:
$20.00 book – 2 tickets
$30.00 book – 4 tickets
$50.00 book – 8 tickets
$100.00 book – 20 tickets
- The Art Union Closes: Midday AEST on the 16th March 2017 by conductor at 36 Industrial Ave Molendinar QLD 4214, on behalf of POWHF. The public is welcome to attend the draw. Results are published in the public notices of The Australian on 24th March 2017. Prize winner will be notified by phone and registered post as per contact details provided at the time of ticket purchase.
- Two winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible entrants.
- Entrant’s personal information will be collected by the Promoter on behalf of POWHF to enable it to administer the Art Union and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Art Union, including the Art Union promoter, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 6 months of nomination. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901, Lotteries and Art Unions Regulations 2014 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1901.
- For information on how to play responsibly, call the Gambling Help-Line on 1800 858 858.
- Art Union tickets are not tax deductible.
- For more information visit www.powhf.org.au or contact (02) 9382 4263.
- FIRST PRIZE: $20,000 cash and a $10,000 travel voucher.
$20,000 cash to be credited to nominated bank account. All travel prizes need to be booked directly with our selected supplier within 6 month of the draw date and all travel must be taken within 1 year of the draw date. If the prize details specify when the winner needs to participate, then the holiday must be taken within that time. The winner must comply with the terms and conditions of the travel centre. Travel prizes do not include travel insurance, spending money, meals, transfers, transport, airport departure tax or any other expenses. All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. The travel voucher is not redeemable for cash.
Any unused portion will be forfeited.
2. SECOND PRIZE: $500 Westfield gift voucher.