Join the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Heartbreakers Team today to support a fantastic cause and get fit at the same time!
Heartbreakers has been running for Prince of Wales Hospital (POWH) for 11 years captained by the inspirational Fabian Heaton with his wife Maria. Each year, the Heartbreakers takes part in various challenge events to raise vital funds for different areas of the POWH.
In 2017, the Heartbreakers Team will be proudly raising funds for new cardiac monitors within the Cardiology Department at the POWH.
So, if you’re thinking about taking part in a fun run, swim, cycle event or another fitness challenge this year, then join the Heartbreakers Team! We will be with you every step of the way with a team training program to get you across the finish line! We are able to provide fundraising ideas to help you smash your target, and we’ll even be your own personal cheer squad on the day.
Joining the team is easy!
- Simply click on an event from the list below to register:
- SMH Half Marathon – May 21
- Sun-Herald City2Surf – August 13
- Blackmores Sydney Running Festival – September 17
- Spring Cycle – October 15
- Select to join the ‘POWHF Heartbreakers’ team
- Select ‘Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation’ as your nominated charity
- We will send you a Heartbreakers team singlet and a fundraising kit
- Join our group training sessions and start fundraising!
Your event not listed above? Simply email us the details of the event you wish to take part in and we will create a POWHF Heartbreakers team and set you up with a fundraising page.
Heartbreakers’ membership benefits
- Get fit and make new friends while doing it
- Receive a team running singlet
- Receive training tips, advice & access to training sessions with Vision PT Randwick
- Receive fundraising support and a fundraising guide
- A team photo with the team sponsors and the department the team is supporting
- Be invited to attend a post-race after party for each of the events listed above
- Be invited to a cheque handover with the beneficiary
- Prizes and awards for the top fundraisers
- Raise more than $300 online and receive free entry to the Trivia & Games Night
To see our upcoming events for 2016, visit our events calendar to spot the next Heartbreakers challenge!
The POWHF Heartbreakers is proudly sponsored by:
If you require advice and assistance on financing or refinancing the purchase of your home or investment property, contact Mortgage Choice Maroubra. Voted “Winners of the 2012, 2013 Australian Broking Awards Major Brokerage of the Year – Franchise. www.mortgagechoice.com.au/graham.baxter.
This multi-award winning accommodation and entertainment venue is located across from the beach, home to seven bars, Sydney’s biggest beer garden, budget to boutique accommodation, conference and event facilities, a 1700 capacity live entertainment venue, two retail liquor outlets and a brasserie. www.coogeebayhotel.com.au
Importer and national Australian distributor of over 1000 Premium Gourmet Food Products in the dry, chilled and frozen food categories. www.mayers.com.au/
With Training and Event Sponsors:
At Vision Personal Training Randwick our friendly and motivated staff will help you reach your individual fitness or weight-loss goals – the fast, friendly and fun way! Vision Personal Training is unlike any other fitness studio – so come and experience the Vision Personal Training difference today! www.visionpt.com.au/studios/randwick/
Come along and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere with with your mates and have a cold drink while you overlook the magnificent Pacific Ocean. Enjoy our fun and stress-free venue for corporate or private events. It is the perfect setting for functions such as weddings, birthdays and… anything worth celebrating. At the Clovelly Bowling Club the beer is cold, the BBQ works and the members are always close by to lend a helping hand. www.clovellybowlingclub.com.au/
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager, Kim Millar email@example.com or 9382 4291