What is Workplace Giving?
Workplace Giving is a simple, low cost way for you to make regular donations automatically deducted from your pre-tax pay to assist the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation – and the donations really do make a difference!
Why Workplace Giving?
Workplace Giving is one of the most cost effective ways businesses can help support the community. It gives employees a simple, convenient and efficient way to give to a cause they care about, providing the Foundation with a steady flow of income, while helping businesses establish credibility as good corporate citizens.
Once established there is little maintenance or cost incurred for the employer and with little administration cost for the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation the money can go where it is really needed.
Even a small weekly amount when donated by a number of employees can go a long way towards helping the Foundation to make a difference…
“If just 10% of working Australians donated $5 per week through their pay, an additional $260m would be generated each year.”
How to donate to Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation via Workplace Giving:
Many companies offer Workplace Giving to their employees. Contact your Human Resources or Payroll Department to organise your donation from your pre-tax pay.
It is possible that your employer has already set up Workplace Giving through one of our partners – Australian Charities Fund www.australiancharitiesfund.org.au or Charities Aid Foundation www.cafaustralia.org.au in which case contact these external suppliers directly to organise your donation.
Workplaces are also encouraged to support their staff by matching donations. Contact us for more information on (02) 9382 4803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Workplace Giving
- Donations are made pre-tax so more of your gift goes to the POWH Foundation
- Low administration fees
- You will be supporting the patients who are in our care
- Attract quality employees who look for community minded “employers of choice”
- Workplace giving is an easy and efficient way for organisations to support the community
- Positive internal and external public relations
- Workplace Giving results are reported back so that your staff know how their contribution has been utilised
- Your participation in this project will touch the lives of many patients.
For more information please contact the Foundation CFO on 9382 4803.