“Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. It also makes an important contribution
to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer, are more productive, and save more”
– World Health Organisation 2017
Health affects everyone at some point. Supporting the best care possible at Prince of Wales Hospital (POWH) is a social investment with measurable outcomes and impacts. Through a relationship with the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (POWHF), corporations, groups and associations can demonstrate to their customers, stakeholders and staff a real commitment to helping the best health outcomes for their community.
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (POWHF) is the established health promotion charity supporting the (POWH). Since 2004, POWHF has raised more than $30 million in cash and kind to advance the health of Australians by connecting generosity to innovation and excellence in patient care, research, education and health promotion at the Hospital.
Join us making a difference in the health of our community
- Align your organisation’s values with our life saving and life changing work through sponsorship of an activity or program
- Be seen by your customers, stakeholders and staff as an involved socially responsible organisation
- Strongly position your brand and engage a range of multi-level promotional opportunities
- Involve and engage your staff and community with relatable and meaningful activity
There are many opportunities to be involved with us
- Major event ownership or sponsorship
- Sponsorship or partnership activity of a project or program
- Philanthropic support through company trusts and foundations
- Workplace giving
- Support for a specific department, project or health care area
Why support Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation?
- Proven track record – more than $30 million achieved in just 12 years with a small and dedicated team
- A range of program and project needs to suit your social responsibility needs
- Able to directly demonstrate the impact of your support
- Strong positive messaging opportunities for multi-layer communication
- Varied opportunities for staff involvement and engagement
Please contact our Corporate Partnerships Manager Kim Millar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9382 4291 to discuss how you can best become involved.