Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Raffle
Our raffle program has now concluded.
We thank you for supporting this program over the last 16 draws. You helped fund:
* The Nelune Comprehensive Cancer Centre (opened in 2017)
* Provided cardiac monitors for seven different acute care areas within our Hospital (2018)
* The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation Louisa Hope Fund for Nurses, providing funds for nurses for education, research, equipment and innovation (2014-2018)
* The Spinal Unit Garden for patients who have had life altering injuries and need to stay with us for approximately 120 days
* 50 patients who received heart valves without major surgery (TAVI)
* The latest drug not funded by the PBS for brain cancer patients; to enable the surgeon to view the lesions as bright pink, thus being more precise in the surgery
* And so much more.
We would love you to continue to support the work we do for our patients so we will be in contact with you to let you know where we could really do with your help.
Associate Professor Leanne M. Zalapa (Lulu) CEO – Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation
We would also like to congratulate our Raffle Prize 16 Winner! The winning ticket number is 75117. We thank everyone who entered the draw for supporting exceptional patient care at the Prince of Wales Hospital.
Associate Professor Leanne M. Zalapa (Lulu)
CEO – Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation